Our Engineers are IPC Certified PCB Designer for Military and Aerospace.
PCB TO PCB Layout to Schematic Reverse
Fineline is one of few companies that are able to convert any PCB into Schematic diagram. We can provide complete part list, components values & other data. If you want to change any circuit board into schematic, our service is present for you.
- Schematic diagram replicate is reverse engineering of Printed circuits boards that is used often to the changing in circuit diagram design for better to work.
- In this process we get all the information about PCB and obtain the correct schematic diagram for purpose of replicate a design through PCB file or directly draw it according to physical PCB sample.
The only 100% accurate and proven process
Need digital data? Lost your CAD-generated design & fab files? Need a schematic for repair? Need to re-engineer a legacy board to data that has exact FORM, FIT and FUNCTION? Fineline Circuits & Technology offers all the needed products and/or services to complete the total re-engineering of a populated PCBA all the way back to Netlist & schematics!
Instead of enduring a lengthy and expensive redesign process, allow Fineline Circuits & Technology to produce the necessary data for you. The process of image capture in B&W, Gray or Color through the conversion of raster to vector data followed by several quality control steps and finally the output in a wide variety of formats is all done in a logical, intuitive and well-designed platform.
PCB to schematic conversion is a complex and difficult task requiring great care and experience. Our team will perform the following tasks in very concentrated and skillful manner:
- Replace an obsolete printed circuit board
- Re-create lost or missing PCB manufacturing files.
- Update an existing PCB assembly with new capabilities.
- Re-engineer an old PCB design to current standards, using new components.
- Re-engineering for cost reduction/obsolescence.
Create new reference designs.
- PCB Design Services
- Electronic Engineering
- PCB Manufacturing
- PCB Assembling
- PCB Consulting
- Reverse Engineering
- Repairing Services