Your manufacturing partner for box build and electro-mechanical assembly services.
To complement our printed circuit board assembly (PCBA) operations we provide box build and electro-mechanical assembly services whether its partial or full product integration and final assemblies ready for end-users. Our partners manufacturing facility incorporates assembly, testing and packaging with traceability, complemented by our electrical and mechanical assembly expertise.
Our technicians are well equipped to handle complex box build and electro-mechanical assemblies requiring multiple cable harnesses and arrangements, soldering, pneumatic assembly, specific torque requirements, as well as a sealed dust free environment with positive air pressure for delicate optical sensor or infrared device assemblies.
Customizable box build and electro-mechanical assemblies
You benefit from our world-class final assembly operations in our partners dedicated manufacturing facility. We are proudly ISO 9001:2015 certified and committed to continuously improving our processes and operations to consistently provide superior quality products to our clients.
- After the PCB assembly, we use a variety of automated wire cutting and striping machines, universal crimpers and cable testers for cable and cable harness assembly based on your product requirements.
- Our team of Integration experts can support simple, complex or customized box build and electro-mechanical assemblies of flex or rigid-flex components such as PCBs, cables, cable harnesses, exterior or interior framework and panels.
- After final assembly, dielectric and functional tests are conducted to verify the final product conforms to electrical safety requirements and ensures it functions how it was intended to perform.
- Final assembly quality control and assurance is a part of our quality management system including customized acceptance quality limit (AQL) inspections and sampling audit process plans.
- We have customizable logistics, packaging and shipping solutions available including partial or consolidated shipments, global shipping options and drop shipping to OEMs or end users.
Testing stage of manufacturing process occurring in PCB assembly and box build assemblies